Friday, October 3, 2008

Mini-Interview: NandoMcFlyy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've Been Up On Nando For A While & Felt That This
Dude Needs To Be Heard. He Released
His Mixtape "Sep Nando Everyone Sucks
(SNES)" Over The Summer And Its Pure Fire.
So Spank It ...

Download It...
SNES by NandoMcFlyy


SUB:Who Is NandoMcflyy???

Nando:well NandoMcFlyy is and ALWAYS will be the risk taker of the DMV. I fight for what I believe in at all times with ANYTHING. I just so happen to make good music. lol.

SUB:To NandoMcFlyy What Is Considered Cool In Terms Of Music???

Nando:Being original. Not caring about sounding dif. My whole thing is to be ahead of my compotision at ALL times. BUT it's hard when your the underdog...

SUB:So When Writing Or Putting Music Together In General Is There A Certain Audience That You Have In Mind? For Example The Hood, Skateboarders..

Nando:No. Everyone embraces my music because I come from a struggle and there is SOMETHING your gonna relate to weather you live in the hood or your in the suburbs.

SUB:Name 3 Of Your Fav Hip Hop Artist Of All Time.

Nando:Pharrell, Kanye and the GOD Nas.

SUB:& If You Had To Do A Song With One Of Them Who???

Nando:Um....that's tuff. I'd say Kanye. He dosen't work with too many people.

SUB:Describe Nando's Perfect Outfit From Head To Toe

Nando:Like be more specific...

SUB:brands prefferably, like shirt, jeans, kicks,accessories etc

Nando:Nikes MOST of the time. my assesories are a MUST. Um...Some Supreme, 10 Deep here and there....I still fucks with H and M.

SUB:So "SNES" Was Fire. My Fav Is "Me & My Brother"...Anything New We Should Look Out For???

Nando:YZR! A special edition of S.N.E.S. coming in a few and a brand new mixtape series before the end of the year

SUB:Any Shows Or Performances Allso???

Nando:I'm going to be in NYC on holloween so look out for that ASAP!
Nike Nando TV also on Vimeo

SUB:Aight Man Thanx For This Mini-Interview. And Rememver Unicorn Blood As Soon As You Blow. lol

Nando:Yzr! No doubt. I def don't mind helping out.
LMAO

No comments: